Tips for the "Bac" listening exam
First thing, go over the advice your teacher gave you during and after training activities. Methods and a good undestanding of what is expected of you are as important as your mastery of the language!
You may also practise on some of the following websites:
- http://www.franglish.fr/COBAC/index.html: sound advice on the exam + listening activities.
- http://www.franglish.fr/4notions/: excellent to acquire new words which will be useful for the exam ... and for your entire life! Click on the words to check on their pronunciation.
- http://www.elllo.org/ offers quite a collection of accents and topics, while displaying the script as well.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/6-minute-english : educational conversations on a variety of subjects.
- http://www.bbc.com/news: very short news bulletins of all sorts.
- http://edition.cnn.com/studentnews: news again, this time from an American point of view.
- Vocable's website offers short videos linked to news articles.
Remember that you're not expected to understand every single word, so believe in yourself and go for it!
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires